The most common message that blog owners received very frequently from Adsense isPage Type. When you submit an sign up application to Adsense then after checking your application they can send you an email saying that your blog can't be a part of google adsense due to page type error if your blog don't follow Adsense Terms and Conditions. So what is actually the page type error ? This is the most common question that many people asked on different forms or blogs. Only the adsense engineers knows best about its algorithm but we are sharing some useful techniques through which you can make your sign up easy and can be a owner of approved Adsense account.
How to remove Page Type errorNeed Of Top Level Domain
If you seriously wants a Adsense account then think to buy a custom domain . Adsense hardly accept blogs on free domain or sub domain like blogspot.com. Suppose if you have brand and want to promote that then of course you won't promote that on sub domain blogs because the readership are not loyal on such type of blogs that's why we are recommend to buy a custom domain.
There is chances of 80% or more that your blog will be accepted by Adsense if your blog is on custom domain.
Content Is King
Never forget this quote, always write genuine or quality articles that are directly pointed to the niche of your blog. All the article on the blog should be so written that it follows the Adsense terms and conditions. Following points should be kept in mind while your planning to write a article.
- Always add dofollow attribute in anchor tag when you are going to link any spamming or hacking related blog.
- Number of words on your blog should not be very less it should be in the range of 250-2000 words.
- Don't force our readers to click on a ad.
- Never use that images which are created by different blogs because every image on the internet are automatically copyright so always create fresh images and use it further on your blog.
If you are blogger user then blogger gives facility to make 20 stand alone pages, use this option and create the maximum number pages on your blog.
Check your Template Desgning
The template you used on your blog should be properly customized means there is no designing mistake should be done on your template. If you are really expert in making blogger template then it is good otherwise download or buy any premium template.
Think about all these point before submitting your application to Adsense.
- The size of your blog homepage.
- Ensure that your menu bar is properly customized or there is no designing mistake done.
- Remove any overflow elements from template.
- Add sharing or subscription widget to blog.